We help our clients hire the right leaders to bring the greatest level of impact…
We have a range of tools and proprietary techniques to conduct a deep assessment of candidates’ track records, knowledge, abilities and potential. Our clients and candidates value us for our expertise, valuable insight, honest advice and commitment to their success. We work with candidates of the highest calibre and present only those with the skills, experience and mindset to make a real difference.
Our goal is to be true advisers to our clients during all phases of a search. We strive always to exceed client expectations by providing a meaningful choice of candidates and a smooth and thorough process, which includes five main phases:
- Fanatical Preparation + Radical Alignment. With too high percentage of employees worldwide not engaged, it is critical both the business’ purpose and the energy of the team align— that’s when the true impact is achievable
- Organisational DNA Assessment. We dig deep to understand your cultural DNA to ensure your future leader not only delivers success in the role, but aligns with your purpose and values and strengthens your culture.
- Role Visioning Exercise. A multi-stakeholder approach to arriving at the right set of success outcomes.
- Opportunity Profile. We discuss the reasons of your opportunity. It includes the ideal candidate profile, expected impact the right leader will deliver, whilst sharing the requisite experiences the ideal candidate should bring to the table.
- Search Strategy & Timeline. Guides our covert approach into the right channels where the right leader currently exists.
- Interview Guide. Every successful leadership hire requires a well-architected interview plan.
- Search Update. You will always know where we are in the process – transparency is critical to success.
- Finalist Presentation. Every finalist we deliver has met our deep alignment process and will be worth the investment of your time.
As qualified i3 assessor’s, we are able to support you further in your candidate assessments as the i3 leadership report is a valuable tool which provides another aspect by which to view and match the potential candidates applying for a role. From completing our online i3 assessment a feedback report is generated which gives clients an insight into the instinctive and natural strengths and behaviours of potential candidates prior to second interview and appointment.
How does your employer offering compare against others in your sector and more widely?
Whether you are looking to recruit or are going through a company pay review we can offer salary and pay benchmarking advice which will help you understand the current market rate/trends and assure you that your pay levels are at an appropriate market position.
The quality and variety of benefits provided is an expression of your brand values, impacting your company’s ability to attract the best leaders and to achieve a high level of employee engagement.
As specialists in HR and with many years’ experience in this sector, we can provide insights on professional expectations, pay structures and benefits.